The END EPILEPSY Summit is a conference for the community organized and hosted by the Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Los Angeles. Presentations are given in both Spanish and English.
A conference for individuals with seizures and epilepsy, their family, friends, and caregivers.
Saturday, April 29, 2017
Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City
555 Universal Hollywood Drive
Universal City, CA 91608
– Advances in Diagnosis: Genetics, Imaging + More
– Preventing Injury + Early Death
– Clinic Devices + Drugs in the Pipeline
– New Surgical Advances
– New Therapies: CBD + More
– My Role on My Care Team + Pursuing Wellness
– Epilepsy Research Advances
– Quality of Life: Rights, Relationships, Finances + More
– Q+A Time with the Specialists
– Become part of the fight to END EPILEPSY®
Early Bird Registration (until 4/1/17) is $25 per person.
Standard Registration (from 4/1 to 4/28/17) is $35 per person.
Advanced registration is highly encourage (onsite registration may increase). The conference fee offsets the cost of lunch, breaks and materials. Partial scholarships are available based on need – we do not want anyone to miss out. If you would like to request a partial scholarship, please email Summit@EndEpilepsy.org.
How to Register?
Register below or visit EventBrite.com to register (click here). If you have any questions or need any assistance completing the online form, please contact Summit@EndEpilepsy.org or call 800.564.0445.
© 2016 Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Los Angeles
END EPILEPSY® is a registered trademark of the Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Los Angeles