Epilepsy knows no boundaries. It doesn’t care about your race, your religion, your gender, your age, or your zip code.
Seizures can strike at anytime, anywhere.
We’re using our brains to END EPILEPSY and the challenges of epilepsy.
We are the
Our purpose is to ensure ...
- Everyone knows about epilepsy and seizure first aid.
- People with epilepsy can access specialty care faster and gain greater seizure control, and they and their families can benefit from supportive care.
- People with epilepsy can live full lives in their communities.
- People with epilepsy don't die early or suffer injuries.
- People with epilepsy can benefit from research and new therapies.
- Everyone can participate with us in the fight to END EPILEPSY.
Epilepsy By the Numbers
Every number is a real person and a real story
65 MillionPeople around the world have epilepsy
3.4 MillionPeople in the U.S. have epilepsy
1 in 10People will have a seizure in their lifetime
1 in 26People will be diagnosed with epilepsy in their lifetime
Take Action We’re using our Brains to END EPILEPSY through Action Together. Join us!
Use your brain to take action. Click here.
Walk with others nationwide. It’s a great way to care for your bain and others! WalktoEndEpilepsy.org.
the Brain-E Quiz
Contact us to partner and sponsor: Connect@EndEpilepsy.org
Everyone has a Story
Stories of Our Ambassadors
and people like you
The stories of people with epilepsy help to inspire, motivate and comfort others in the fight to END EPILEPSY. The epilepsies are a complex spectrum of brain disorders and diseases that are best understood through the personal stories of people affected by epilepsy and their families. The stories of 13 ambassadors were at the core of our Let’s Use Our Brains to END EPILEPSY campaign. The trials and triumphs of all people with epilepsy fuel and inspire the fight to END EPILEPSY.
For information on the Walk to END EPILEPSY and other local events, connect to an Epilepsy Foundation in your area. Click here
Campaign news release. Media features END EPILEPSY. Other END EPILEPSY News. Stats and Facts for Media. Click here
30 Actions for Awareness and More in November. Click here.
New online store with END EPILEPSY merch. EndEpilepsy.org/Shop