For information on the Walk to End Epilepsy and other local events, connect to an Epilepsy Foundation in your area.
Campaign news release. Media features End Epilepsy. Other End Epilepsy News. Stats and Facts for Media.
Share Seizure First Aid with others. Accept the 26 Challenge to teach Seizure First Aid to 26 or more people during National Epilepsy Awareness Month OR any month of the year! And don’t stop at 26 people! You can do this:
(1) Take a Seizure First Aid Poster to your school, workplace, gym, place of worship, book club, etc. and use it to teach others and post it on the wall for more people to read. Download the poster
(2) Share Seizure First Aid on your social channels and invite at least 26 of your friends to Share your post and include hashtag #Seizure First Aid #EndEpilepsy. Watch the video.
(3) Teach Seizure First Aid at every opportunity – your barber or hairdresser, grocer, teacher, garbage collector, people at the bus stop, someone on the bus, train or plane, your Uber or Lyft driver.
(4) Share your experiences teaching Seizure First Aid on social media using #SeizureFirstAid #EndEpilepsy because that will help reach even more people.
Because if epilepsy can affect anyone with a brain, then everyone needs to know Seizure First Aid. You got this!
Create And Share
Your Own Brain Art
Help us spread awareness and understanding of epilepsy by creating your own brain art to End Epilepsy. It’s easy to create and easy to share.Start
Please select a photo of your profile with the following characteristics:
- Please use a photo with your face looking to the left.
- It's easier if someone takes your photo and does a close up of your shoulders and face.
- Your face should be in the middle of the picture. But don't worry, later you will be able to move your photo to the right position.
- For better results use photos with bright background.
- Minimun photo size: 1024x1024 pixels
- File format: jpg, png, gif
- Maximum file size: 15Mb
Select One Word
You're not a robot, right?
Post your new profile and brain art on your social channels along with the hashtag #EndEpilepsy, tell us how you’re using your brain to End Epilepsy and help us increase epilepsy awareness, support and funding.
Want to create another brain art?
Join us for the
Create with PurpleRouge, the color of END EPILEPSY -- Paint your nails, makeup, decorate a cake or cupcakes. Do whatever you can to help spread the word that we are on a mission to End Epilepsy. Upload your creations to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Tag us @EndEpilepsy, use the hashtags #PurpleRougeChallenge, #UseOurBrains #EndEpilepsy and challenge others to do the same.
Order your brain art stencils and create a community art project to promote epilepsy awareness and education. Limited supply available. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line Brain Stencils.