Individuals and families affected by epilepsy
An event to connect you to information and each other.
October 8, 2017, Time: TBD
25040 Stewart Street
Loma Linda, CA 92354
San Bernardino County
VIEW MAP (parking is FREE all day!)
– Meet and learn from the experts about advances in diagnosis and treatment, diet therapies, new devices and safety
– Q+A time to ask your questions
– Meet other families who understand
– Become a better advocate
– Find resources and research opportunities
– Spanish translation will be available
– Become part of the fight to END EPILEPSY®
How to Register?
Coming soon! Registration has not yet opened.
ORGANIZED + HOSTED BY
Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Los Angeles and Loma Linda University Health
© 2016 Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Los Angeles
END EPILEPSY® is a registered trademark of the Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Los Angeles