The END EPILEPSY Summit is a conference for the community organized and hosted by the Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Los Angeles. Presentations are given in both Spanish and English. View PROGRAM. Learn more and register at EndEpilepsy.org/CommunitySummit.
A conference for individuals with seizures and epilepsy, their family, friends, and caregivers.
Saturday, April 29, 2017
7:30 AM – Registration/Check-in Opens
9:00 AM – Summit Begins
5:30 PM – Social Hour
Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City
555 Universal Hollywood Drive
Universal City, CA 91608
– Advances in Diagnosis: Genetics, Imaging + More
– Preventing Injury + Early Death
– Clinic Devices + Drugs in the Pipeline
– New Surgical Advances
– New Therapies: CBD + More
– My Role on My Care Team + Pursuing Wellness
– Epilepsy Research Advances
– Quality of Life: Rights, Relationships, Finances + More
– Q+A Time with the Specialists
– Become part of the fight to END EPILEPSY®
Registration is currently only $20! Hurry to lock in this rate! Registration may increase by $15 onsite.
Advanced registration is highly encourage (onsite registration may increase). The conference fee offsets the cost of lunch, breaks and materials. Partial scholarships are available based on need – we do not want anyone to miss out. If you would like to request a partial scholarship, please email Summit@EndEpilepsy.org.
How to Register?
Register below or visit EventBrite.com to register (click here). If you have any questions or need any assistance completing the online form, please contact Summit@EndEpilepsy.org or call 800.564.0445.
© 2016 Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Los Angeles
END EPILEPSY® is a registered trademark of the Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Los Angeles